Counting down the top club programs in the state with 16s & 15s. 16’s 1) Legacy 16 Elite – Another Legacy team that is loaded with talent. Led by maybe the best player, regardless of grade, Jess Mruzik, they…
Counting down the top club programs in the state with 16s & 15s.
1) Legacy 16 Elite – Another Legacy team that is loaded with talent. Led by maybe the best player, regardless of grade, Jess Mruzik, they are tough to beat as they are as physical as a U16 team can be.
2) MVA 16 National Black – Led by Grand Rapids Christian setter Jordy Gates, MVA, when healthy is a team that can compete among the best in the country.
3) Michigan Elite 16 Mizuno – With a few impressive wins including a win over Legacy, this group is very hot and cold. Libero Paige Gallentine is about as consistent as they come.
4) Michigan Elite 16 Elite East – A very solid 2nd team, lefty RH Sydney Smith leads this group of athletes.
5) Legacy 16 National – Another very good 2nd team. MH Lila Splavic and OH Emily Van Dyke are some of the feature players on this well rounded team.
1) Michigan Elite 15 Mizuno – Not the most physical of teams, this group has excellent volleyball skill and a floor general in setter Julia Bishop to lead the way.
2) Far Out 15 Black – Lots of potential with this group! Probably the most physical 15’s team in the state. Setter Lydia Harper and MH Aubrey O’Gorman lead the way for Far Out.
3) MVA 15 National Black – MVA added 4 new girls to this age group but that doesn’t slow them down. MH Sophie Platte and OH Mackenzie Gross highlight this physical team.
4) Legacy 15 Elite – Every match they play, this team gets better. Setter Grace Allread leads this team of high energy athletes.
5) Team D 15 Red – Solid at all position, Team D 15 Red features athletic twins Julia and Hannah Blaney. Jaden Rice is a player to watch with this group!